Dear Valued Customer,
The engineering team had identified High CPU load and SPS service crashing in the datacenter and the team has rebooted vCenter to resolve the issue.
The CPU load looks good after vCenter reboot.
Data Center affected: JAPAN - Tokyo
• Virtual Desktop power operations – Performing power operations to Virtual Desktops will be interrupted.
• Changes to existing pool – Any pool changes will not be available.
• Virtual Desktop uptime and Network connectivity - We do expect an interruption in accessing existing desktops.
• Provisioning of new desktops - We do expect an impact in provisioning of new desktops .
Additional Information and Support:
• VMware will provide additional updates to this page (http://status.horizon.vmware.com
) until this has been resolved.
• If you are experiencing any issues after this maintenance window, please open a Support Request by calling 1-877-4VMWARE, or by filing a request from MyVMware at http://my.vmware.com
VMware Horizon Communications Team