Horizon Cloud Service is completing management device upgrade for the Datacenter location you are located in during this maintenance window.
Horizon Cloud Maintenance Window:
• Start: Saturday, October 12, 2019 05:00 PM UTC
• End: Saturday, October 12, 2019 10:00 PM UTC
• Datacenter Affected: Japan - Tokyo
• Provisioning of new Virtual Desktops - During this Window you may be impacted by not be able to provision new Virtual Desktops.
• Virtual Desktops Power operations - During this Window you may not be able to complete power operations to existing Virtual Desktops.
• Virtual Desktops Pool creations - Virtual Desktop Pool creation and expansion will be interrupted during this times.
• New connections: During this Window new user connections will not establish.
• During the maintenance work window, there will be 45 minutes of customer impact expected.
• Portal Access - During this maintenance access to portals will be available and it is advised that administrative changes should not be attempted during this window.
• Virtual Desktops up-time and Network connectivity - We do not expect any interruption in accessing existing desktops.
Additional Information and Support:
• VMware will provide additional updates to this page (http://status.horizon.vmware.com
) until this has been resolved.
• If you are experiencing any issues after this maintenance window, please open a Support Request by calling 1-877-4VMWARE, or by filing a request from MyVMware at http://my.vmware.com
Horizon Cloud Team
Sep 30, 08:14 UTC